When used with other ingredients that are beneficial for the skin, a bar soap can be a source of hydration. But all cleanser bar options are not created equal, which is why it’s important to look for one like the CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar, which contains ceramides and hyaluronic acid. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar is the ideal first step in your hydration routine.
Suitable for normal to dry skin, CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar was developed with dermatologists to effectively remove dirt, oil and makeup without disrupting the natural skin barrier. It features three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, to help restore the skin’s barrier and retain hydration. This bar soap also features 5% CeraVe Moisturizing Cream and is patented time-release MVE Delivery Technology for all-day hydration.
This formula is:
- Suitable for normal to dry skin
- Non-comedogenic and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
This formula contains:
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient helps attract hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture.
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all-day hydration.