Exposure to environmental hazards like irritants, allergens and frequent hand-washing take a toll on the hands. A therapeutic hand cream is necessary to temporarily protect the skin, alleviate dryness and restore soft, healthy skin. We recommend looking for ingredients in a hand cream that include ceramides, dimethicone, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide. A fragrance-free hand cream like CeraVe Therapeutic Hand Cream is an effective option, even for sensitive skin.
CeraVe Therapeutic Hand Cream includes three essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide to help restore the skin barrier, retain hydration and help sooth the skin. This fragrance-free hand cream also contains the skin protectant dimethicone. The water-resistant, non-greasy, fast-absorbing, non-irritating formula features patented time-release MVE Delivery Technology for all-day hydration.
This formula is:
- Suitable for all skin types
- Water-resistant, fast-absorbing, non-greasy
- Non-irritating and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
This formula contains:
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient helps attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calms the skin
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all-day hydration
- Dimethicone: Forms a barrier on the skin’s surface that helps to block water loss while giving skin a silky feel