Having the right routine for baby’s delicate skin is important for daily care. Ingredients to look for in a baby lotion or baby moisturizer include ceramides, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and dimethicone.
Formulated with three essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and dimethicone CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Lotion is designed to help restore the skin barrier, retain hydration and help sooth the skin. Developed with dermatologists this fragrance-free and paraben-free baby lotion provides long-lasting hydration while being gentle on baby’s skin.
This formula is:
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free and phthalate-free
- Developed with dermatologists
This formula contains:
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient helps attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calms the skin
- Dimethicone: Helps form a barrier on the skin’s surface while giving skin a silky feel