When you experience symptoms of dry eye or burning, itching, which can be caused by hypersensitivities (i.e.: allergies) your doctor may recommend using eye drops (artificial tears).
- Offers immediate comfort (no stinging upon application), moisturizes and protects your eyes from dryness and irritation for a long time.
- Is preservative free and usually very well tolerated.
- Is phosphate free, avoiding complications like deposits on the cornea.
- Is emulgator free and lipid free, nonetheless stabilizes the lipid layer of the tear film and protects the eyes against the excessive evaporation of tears
- Relieves itching and burning caused by inflammation and allergies.